This is the very first edition of a series that I’m likely to do every week. The five ‘things’ are items I’ve either bought, I’ve discovered, I can’t live without or I just really, really want. You get the idea.
1) Peace-za T-shirt. As I’m enjoying a rather laid back (albeit busy!) lifestyle at the moment, my go to uniform is jeans and a T-shirt. I usually opt for something plain but who doesn’t love a good slogan tee. And I love pizza and peace signs so this one is a no-brainer.
2) Gray Malin. I simply ADORE his lifestyle photography. One of my very first Pinterest pins was an image of his, although I didn’t know it at the time. Fast forward a few years, and I’m officially obsessed. Malin's photography is meant to ignite an incredible adventure... transversing the globe to bring inspired visions to life. As he says, "Its about capturing a moment you want to live within." Be it beautiful beach scenes, aerial shots of ski slopes or llamas and balloons, the whimsical images will add that certain joie de vivre to your walls or even iPhone! Even if you subscribe to the website you'll get a special discounts and the occasional downloadable backdrop for your phone (mine currently has one of multi-coloured sheep with 'DREAM' in mylar balloons over them - love it!).
3) Boden Bella Slingbacks. I don’t own these yet, but if I had my way, I would! They’d really jazz up my jeans and t-shirt but obviously could be worn with a sundress or shorts. The embellishment makes them look super expensive but there flat so no achy feet… fancy footwear perfection!
4) Stella & Dot's new summer collection. I'm a stylist with Stella & Dot so I hear about their upcoming product launches first-hand - I seriously couldn't wait for this collection to launch. I especially love the 'Belle Mare' collection - the hues of blue are so summery chic! I will definitely be wearing the cute tasseled scarf on my upcoming sailing holiday in Turkey and Greece.
5) Hobbynoo dog tags. A puppy is in my future and I will definitely be buying it one of these darling caricatured ID tags. They’re made to order and can be personalized, plus they come in two sizes and four colours.