Nothing screams jolly and joyous like donning a brightly coloured wooly jumper! While the trend starting years ago, mocking traditional retro prints, nowadays an ‘ugly’ Christmas jumper is anything but.
Next Friday, the 18th December is Christmas Jumper Day brought to the UK by ITV charity Text Santa in aid of three great charities – Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK and Save the Children.
If you haven’t already, there’s still time to get yours and support this great cause. You might even benefit by being a bit late to the party on this – as there are loads on sale at the moment. Whether you plan to wear it to work or wow the town on a night out, here are my top picks:
1. Pom Pom Tree Jumper – M&S, on sale £24.50
2. Prosecco Ho Ho Ho Jumper – NotontheHighstreet.com, £29
3. Sleigh Bells Bling Jumper – New Look, sale £12.50
4. Fair Isle Reindeer Jumper – Boohoo, £15
5. Wildfox Couture Glow in the Dark Lights Jumper – Revolve, on sale £38.24
6. Vintage Ski Jumper – ASOS, sale £26.50
7. Bauble Jumper – Warehouse, sale £36.80
8. Ya Filthy Animal Jumper – Boohoo.com, £15
9. Men’s Polar Bear Body Jumper – ASOS, sale £21
10. Santa Hat Jumper – Peacocks, £16
Will you be participating in Christmas Jumper Day? Which jumper is your favourite? I think I *need* the Prosecco one, but the ASOS Vintage Ski is a very close second!